Personal Data Protection
Zipee is committed to respecting and protecting your personal information.
As part of its internal management, its training, auditing and consulting activities, Zipee is required to collect or have access to data considered personal as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This personal data includes the following non-exhaustive list: names, personal and / or business email addresses, phone numbers, mailing addresses, identity card or passport numbers, social security numbers, loyalty program membership numbers (SNCF, Air France ...), general medical data (skills or restrictions), analyses and accident investigation results (testimonies, types of injuries...), professional interviews, certificates and professional qualifications.
Zipee is committed to respecting your personal data.
In order to protect your data, we apply the following principles:
- No trade or arbitrary distribution of your personal data,
- Digitization in order to limit and control the circulation of paper documents,
- Prior notification of this policy to all company employees,
- Prior communication of this policy to companies with which Zipee does business. We request that all third parties agree to comply with our data protection policy,
- We ensure all independent consultants who contract with Zipee sign a confidentiality agreement,
- Application of personal data retention policies of companies, in a secure area accessible only by the consultant or auditor,
- Prior communication of our data protection policy to all our training clients during their registration process,
- Conservation of data over a period not exceeding three years, after which the data will be destroyed,
- Taking into account your right to delete data.
Zipee is committed to protecting your personal information, to prevent their damage, deletion or access by unauthorized third parties.
To this end, we deploy and maintain the following means:
- Secure access to our premises
- Password protected access to corporate servers, computers and mobile phones
- Anti-viruses and firewalls to protect corporate servers
What purpose does your personal data serve?
As part of our internal operations, your data is collected to enable the administration of our employees from recruitment until contract termination through payroll management, health insurance membership and the organization of business trips.
As part of our training activities, your personal data is used to administer our training services, including issuing a price quote, registering you as a candidate, and issuing a completion certificate.
With whom do we share your personal data?
As part of our regulatory obligations your data is shared with the social security authority, tax authorities, health insurers, our accounting firm, travel agencies, online booking platforms.
As part of our training activities your data is shared with local administrative centers (prefectures) for driving licenses.
According the European Regulation No. 2016/679 / EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable from 25 May 2018), you have the right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data or limiting treatment of such data. You may also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data that concerns you. You may, subject to the production of a valid proof of identity, exercise your rights by contacting email@example.com.
For further information or to issue a complaint, you can contact the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (more information on www.cnil.fr).